Monday, July 12, 2010

Out and About





At an agility fun match on July 11, 2010.










Sam was so happy to be out and about, visiting friends, getting lots of attention in his snazzy wheels.










He misses going to his regular training classes. His favourite was Train and Play.













We thought it would be a good idea to have a special agility event for dogs in wheelchairs, dogs that can't jump or with other physical challenges -- like the Paralympics for dogs!! What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. What a fun day you had!!

    Paralympics for Dogs????? You're a genius!! I think I qualify too since I can't really jump and I run slow. How about me and you in water Sam???

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Sunshade - ahhh I really like girl dogs so I think it's a date:)~ My dad says that my training school, Dogsmart are considering developing an agility class for kids like us who may not be into jumping but wouldn't mind doing some agility equipment to help keep us fit and trim. I'd consider this to be like a modified form of "sports day" for us. Interested?

    ReplyDelete