Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rainy Days and Raincoats

I think that my mom and dad must have been talking to Sunshade's "evil mum" because Owen and I had been anticipating great presents and treats for our sixth birthday...when suddenly, my dad says we got you a surprise and plops a raincoat on me and pulls a hood over my head. The other kids, laughed and laughed...

That is, until mom and dad took out several other packages and voila....everyone has a goofy rain coat.

I'm hoping that they don't get us rubber boots and flashing lights too. 



3 comments:

  1. Don't you all look so smart in your brightly colored raincoats! We make our mom hold the umbrella over our heads when it's raining out and we need to pee or poo!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie and Mitch - Ha, ha, ha. You guys have a well trained mom (PS. I think she loves you guys)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sam..... I'm SO sorry if my Evil-mum made your dad and mom Evil too........

    I do admit tho, you guys look very cute in your colourful raincoats. Though I know it probably doesn't make you feel any better hearing me say that...

    ps. Sorry mum has been so busy so she hasn't had time for blogs. I see we've missed quite a bit!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete