Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where is everyone?

We had some snow in the last couple of weeks. Dad said that there was about 10 inches of heavy wet snow outside one morning but he said that I might get stuck in it so we had to wait until the afternoon before he took me outside :(

By then, much of the snow had melted because it got warm but there was still enough. So on with the coat and boots and out we went to look for some of my friends.

Nope, no one down that way...


No one that way either...

Hmmm...are they over there?

Are they hiding under the snow?

Gee, I'm not sure where they are!

Hey that looks like someone over there...

Ah darn, it looks like they decided to take a different route


Oh well, I still have my dad and he's a good friend too.



Here are "people tracks"


And here are my tracks :)


Bye for now. Sam

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, the snow is so much fun! We're surprised that no one is outside wanting to play with you, Sam! Thank goodness you have your dad!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sam!
    Sorry you could not find friends there!
    But sure it was a pawesome walkie shared with your Dad!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sam, that's too bad that your friends didn't come out in the snow to greet you. sometimes it's just you and the Dad and that's nice too. do you have snow tires on your cart? you are making some really good tracks with it!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments. Sometimes my mom walks me too but mostly its my dad. My wheels work well in all types of weather including snow. I saw some of my friends the next day so all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam..sorry we are a bit late visiting. Wish we could say we were out in the snow, but sadly no snow here just cold and damp which means mud!

    What a shame you missed your friends on the first walk, but so nice to have boy time with your dad.

    Makin tyre tracks in the snow looks like fun.

    Stay safe and warm.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. O hai! :) It looks like fun in that park. If I were there, I would sniff things and walk with u. :) Hope u are nice and warm indoors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Keisha, thank you. I wish you were up here too. There's snow on the mountains so we could play there too. Sunshade and Jaffa are up here too. One of my dad's old professors lives in Florida. I hope that all is well in your house. Good night.

    ReplyDelete