Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where is everyone?

We had some snow in the last couple of weeks. Dad said that there was about 10 inches of heavy wet snow outside one morning but he said that I might get stuck in it so we had to wait until the afternoon before he took me outside :(

By then, much of the snow had melted because it got warm but there was still enough. So on with the coat and boots and out we went to look for some of my friends.

Nope, no one down that way...


No one that way either...

Hmmm...are they over there?

Are they hiding under the snow?

Gee, I'm not sure where they are!

Hey that looks like someone over there...

Ah darn, it looks like they decided to take a different route


Oh well, I still have my dad and he's a good friend too.



Here are "people tracks"


And here are my tracks :)


Bye for now. Sam