Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come on... Let's keep moving!

This morning..it's raining, it's pouring, it's cold and windy.  But I don't care.  Got to get in my walkies and check out my neighbourhood.  Mom's soaked and not so happy.  The other kids didn't get to go out but the humans know that if I don't get out,  I'm going to be grumpy  :o{

Had my acupuncture appointment yesterday but Dr. Janice decided to try a different kind of treatment.  Something called Moxa??  It was a thing that kind of looked like a cigar that she lit and held it over my back and my feet.  The heat was supposed to help.  It smelled kind of funny too.  I was sort of nervous.  I couldn't even eat my treats!   But then I'm not that crazy about the needles either.  I know they don't really hurt but still gives me the willies.

Leaving to go swimming in about an hour.  Talk to you later.

Sam

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I like ur moovey. It was good! It's fun to go walkies outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sam!
    You are sooo lucky!
    My mom does not let me go ut when is raining! I guess she is afraid of water!!!
    I hope the new treatment helps you!
    Enjoy your swimming session!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you in your coat and mittens going for a walkie in the rain, Sam. Good for you! We are wooses and need mom to hold the umbrella over our heads for us. We aren't spoiled much, huh?
    We hope this new treatment works for you!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam...we're back! Gosh you have been busy posting. Lots of catching up to do.

    Pleased to see you have your coat an booties on.

    We hope your new treatment works and you enjoyed your swimm.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Sam, we had to delete our first comment cuz our human spelled some words wrong. geesh, it's hard to find good help.

    you are really dressed for the ugly weather and you look very handsome.

    so did that moxa cigar thing make you feel any better at all? that's a huge bummer that you didn't want your treats. sometimes when we are nervous about something we ignore treats too. crazy, huh? you're a pretty brave pup to get those needles stuck in you, but we've heard that they can help. we hope all of that cigar thing and needles is helping you too!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete