Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come on... Let's keep moving!

This morning..it's raining, it's pouring, it's cold and windy.  But I don't care.  Got to get in my walkies and check out my neighbourhood.  Mom's soaked and not so happy.  The other kids didn't get to go out but the humans know that if I don't get out,  I'm going to be grumpy  :o{

Had my acupuncture appointment yesterday but Dr. Janice decided to try a different kind of treatment.  Something called Moxa??  It was a thing that kind of looked like a cigar that she lit and held it over my back and my feet.  The heat was supposed to help.  It smelled kind of funny too.  I was sort of nervous.  I couldn't even eat my treats!   But then I'm not that crazy about the needles either.  I know they don't really hurt but still gives me the willies.

Leaving to go swimming in about an hour.  Talk to you later.

Sam