Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Busy Saturday

First we have breakfast then its off for morning walkies.


Then mom says we have to go see my doctor for my acupuncture treatment
(I hate needles). So off we go in the car. But it's raining again.


Here's "happy me" in my car kennel. I don't like the "ssshhh" noise 
of wet payment from the rain when I'm riding in the car


Mom goes "zoom, zoom" in the car and we get to my doctor's (vet) office.


Waiting, waiting...

And then...


Hey, what was that?!!!


Yikes!!! That one hurt!


Finally we're done and its off to my favorite food and toy store.


Then its back in the car and off to my weekly swim with my friend Bre.


Then it's time for an "after swim walk" and it's absolutely pouring
 but my dad has his rain gear so let's test it out. Let's go dad.


Nice coat dad but where's mine?


Okay, now that we've had our walk let's dry off, go home and have a bison chew. Yay.


Now for an afternoon nap until dinner and my evening walk. Bye for now.