Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Sunny Day In The Park

My mom and dad took me to the park today


Hey, there's a bunch of furry kids I have to meet


Here's Zoey


Here are a bunch of new friends


Feed him dad, he looks hungry


Better feed these guys too


Okay dad let's go...


Sorry about the upside down and sideways movie but I think my dad
 got confused from too much sun and held the camera at the wrong angle. Silly dad.

video

Before I sign off, I hope that Michelle, who's going through a tough time will feel better soon. Maybe a visit to that sushi restaurant that my dad suggested will make the world right for awhile. I also hope that my friend Zoey will be okay too cause her mom's worried about her gait when she's walking.


9 comments:

  1. Kisses to u, ur friend Michelle, and all the nice critters u met at the park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sam, you have a lot of friends at the park! and we like your video, except it kind of made us dizzy! heehee.

    we hope that Michelle gets her sushi and that Zoey is okay too.

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, looked like a nice day for a walk in the park. I feel a bit dizzy too hehehe. Keep on rollin' buddy. No worries, and love, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun time you had in the park, Sam! You have some very cute friends!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sam
    GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
    It is a real privilege to meet you and your incredible family. What a story of hope you are writing - an ongoing story of love. All I can say is...congratulations! You guys sure are amazing. I am in awe.
    Keep up the wonderful work. You are such a cutie!
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam,
    It looks like you all had a wonderful time in the park.
    I signed up to be a foster to a dog today. I will see what they bring me!! The part whippet was as big as Bambi and I really wanted a smaller dog this time around. I am getting too old to be lifting a 38 lb dog. I'll keep you posted!!
    xx, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes isn't it all so exciting!!! I am going to foster a dog and her name is Tinker. If it gos well I may foster another!!! Who knows!!
    Stay tuned!!
    xx, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes Tinker is coming today at 6 Pm. Yay Yay!!!
    I surely hope this gos well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope she will fall in love with me and want to please me. If that happens we all will get alone well and then in a couple of months I'll adopt her. All so exciting!!
    xx, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam!! You're looking fabulous! You sure walk fast in your cart, how does your dad keep up? I think your little friend Zoey is very cute with her scruffy flat nose, I hope she will be ok....

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete