Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dad Goes To Toronto


My dad just got back from a trip to Toronto.




While he was there, he did business stuff, saw some of his friends from school and even one of his professors. He said that he went up to Parry Sound one weekend, where he relaxed with some more of his friends, went on a "pontoon boat" for a leisurely ride around a couple of lakes. 

He even got to have a very nice dinner with Meghan, who's going into grad school this year. Dad said that Meghan is really smart, beautiful  and a great dinner guest. 

So what pictures did he take for my blog? Pictures of lakes, trees, Parry Sound, loons or even Toronto...nope. He took pictures of his friend's furry kid, "Daisy", who was a birthday present to my dad's friend from his daughter Meghan.


Daisy is three years old now but she was just a puppy when my dad's friend got her. She's a lap dog that likes to lie on her dad's chest. My dad made her first frozen Kong with almond butter and high fat yogurt when she was little.






No scenic pictures but he got "kid" photos. I think that my dad has his priorities right :) Bye Daisy.