Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My friend Nemo

Hi everybody, this is my friend Nemo. I've known Nemo since we were little puppies. 

We even went to the same puppy and training classes together. 
He's a 5 human-year old apricot miniature poodle and he's a cool dude.

Nemo had a whole bunch of things going on inside him, the worst was a 
disk that ruptured over the weekend. 

Nemo's had surgery and there are encouraging signs but it's still 
very early and everyone remains very hopeful.

Meanwhile, we are saying our prayers and thinking of him and his mom Betty.

Sam

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful head of hair. Reminds me of Roger Daltrey in his prime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our paws are crossed and we are keeping Nemo in our thoughts and prayers, Sam!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, gosh your friend looks like a cheeky little fellow. We will keep our paws crossed for him. Puppy kisses to you and slobber from Rory. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam I am so sorry for your friend Nemo!!! I will pray for Nemo!!! We are sending him healing thoughts and well wishes!!!
    Sam I blogged tonight, telling about my HS.
    xx, Happy & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nemo is a handsome dude! we sure hope he is going to be okay. we are sending lots of paw power to get all healed.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nemo has a great face!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam and Dad & Mom,
    I can't wait to see you in action Sammy!!! I go to the dentist in just a little while and I am making soup and a bunch of other house things to do today but I'll be back tomorrow. I'll be on the web way more than today!!
    xx, Happy & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope your friend Nemo will be fine again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sam! Nice to meet you. We send healing vibes to Nemo.

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sam, just popped in from Stella and Rory's blog... I hope your friend Nemo will be ok

    Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam we are sending lots of airezen and positive thoughts for your friend Nemo. We hope he is soon on the road to recovery.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete