Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Busy Saturday

First I get my morning walkies in...


Then I have breakfast and then they put me in my kennel because I have to go to see my doctor.


This photo is for Maggie and Mitch's mom - it's a grove of palm trees that we saw on the way to my doctor's.


Here's my doctor Janice. She's also Miss Sunshade's doctor too.


We also brought my brother Owen with us because it's time to get "titers" testing done again. 
Here's a picture of Owen with Kate the technician and Janice. See Owen smile. 
Ha, ha..oops then it was my turn :(


Then we went to my "food store" where they were having a big sale.


I got some treats and then it was off to swimming. I'm getting toweled off.


They're drying me off extra dry because I want to go 
for a walk as soon as I get outside.


It's only 45 degrees outside so I brought my coat.


Then it's time to go home for a nap before afternoon walkies. 
I hope that everyone had a nice Saturday.



9 comments:

  1. Blimey Sam, walks, vets (hope you're ok, shopping, swimming, a nap and more walking. Sounds like a great day. Take care rollin' buddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSH Sam! what a busy Saturday you had.

    Glad to see you are wearing your coat and keeping warm.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are a good dog for going to the doctor place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very busy indeed!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just so amazing for us to see Palm trees "up north"! Thanks for showing us your grove, Sam! You sure did have a busy Saturday! We love the 2nd to last picture of you with the autumn leaves!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW!
    You were very busy indeed!

    We Love your coat! You look so cute!

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and activity-filled day! Your parents are so dedicated and wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam,
    First before I forget ~~~~ Our strawberries are very sweet still!!! Thank the good Lord!!! No, Happy doesn't like strawberries!! I haven't offered any to Zoie yet. We only get anywhere from one to 4 a day and I don't want to waste any!!!! LOL
    Such a wonderful Sam Saturday you had!!

    ReplyDelete