Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stuff I see on my Saturday walk

I go swimming on Saturday mornings.  And after I get dried off (my favourite part besides the treats that Bre gives me), I go on a walk in the neighbourhood where I swim.

It seemed to be an more interesting day than usual.  Here are some of the things I saw.



Can you see the duck over my head?  Hee Hee.

I don't think I've seen this owl before.

Hey guys.  I'm over here...


It's the palm tree again.  This time - no snow.

This was an interesting looking motorcycle.  I think my wheels are better though.

I'm not sure what this is at all  but it looks like it used to be a bicycle.

I like this fire hydrant.

This is my car but we're getting a new one soon.  
It's gonna be brand new and we have to wait until its built.

This is the community garden next to my swimming pool.
There's not much growing there now but its really pretty in the spring and summer.


My Mom spotted this on the corner today and took me over to see it.
We couldn't believe our eyes.

I just had to check it out :o}




Smells like chicken.  Ha Ha Ha!

Have a great day!