Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stuff I see on my Saturday walk

I go swimming on Saturday mornings.  And after I get dried off (my favourite part besides the treats that Bre gives me), I go on a walk in the neighbourhood where I swim.

It seemed to be an more interesting day than usual.  Here are some of the things I saw.



Can you see the duck over my head?  Hee Hee.

I don't think I've seen this owl before.

Hey guys.  I'm over here...


It's the palm tree again.  This time - no snow.

This was an interesting looking motorcycle.  I think my wheels are better though.

I'm not sure what this is at all  but it looks like it used to be a bicycle.

I like this fire hydrant.

This is my car but we're getting a new one soon.  
It's gonna be brand new and we have to wait until its built.

This is the community garden next to my swimming pool.
There's not much growing there now but its really pretty in the spring and summer.


My Mom spotted this on the corner today and took me over to see it.
We couldn't believe our eyes.

I just had to check it out :o}




Smells like chicken.  Ha Ha Ha!

Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Your wheels are indeed the best "Sam Harley Davidaon"!! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that looks like one of our dad's motorcycles! Why didn't he tell us he was riding in Vancouver today. We could have met you, Sam!
    Addie just told us about a new blog with a pup needing wheels. You might want to check it out. http://bluonwheels.blogspot.com/

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam your wheels are beyond doubt the bestest in the whole world!
    You get to see so many interesting things on your walk.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Sam!

    We wanted to stop by and say Hi! You are just precious and your wheels are awesome! LOVE the license plate :)

    Walks are the best after a good swim!

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam!
    You saw very interesting things on your walkie!
    Duck, owl, doggie friends, and those stuffy friends too!
    Have a great sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah I like the last thing you saw! Darwin would have been tempted to pick one up and take its eyeballs out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Sam, great walk and you saw heaps of things. We love the big teddys. We agree, your wheels are the best cause they belong to you! A new car. How fab is that. Glad you had a good day. See ya rollin' buddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harrroooo Sam! Thanks for letting us tag along on your walkie! Play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know Sam when I comment on a blog it says REPLY underneath the comments like wouldn't it be wonderful if you could click on REPLY and it would go to your blog and we comment and then it would take us back to our own blog!!! WE need to get them to figure out this so to make it true!!
    I tried it on your comment on my blog and it just stayed on my blog and left the comment there!!
    Sorry!! xx, Fern
    come on over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fern, I'm going to try. Maybe the "reply" only works for the owner of the blog. Let's see. I hope that all is well at your house. Is Happy happy? I know that Zoie is.

      Delete
  10. Sam querido amigo... voce sempre passeando e curtindo a vida. Tá certo. Como é bom te ver alegre e passeando.
    E voce está sempre charmoso com este casaco, como voce já disse, aí está muito frio. Até neve não é mesmo?
    Aqui no Brasil é verão, mas tem caído bastante chuva nesses dias. Muita chuva mesmo.
    Ótima semana amigo querido.
    Fica com o Papai do Céu.
    Aus e Beijos com amor e carinho das amigas que amam voce e sua amizade...

    KIPPY & LILLY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoie is getting better by the minute!!! YAY ZOIE!!!!!!
    She is eating and drinking and walking just like normal !!!
    So happy about that!!!~~~~~:) :)
    They are so special!!

    ReplyDelete