Tuesday, March 20, 2012

YIKES - We're going to the g-r-o-o-m-e-r-s!!!

There's been alot of covered whispering and winking between my mom and dad because they know that I don't like going to the groomers because Audrey has to handle my front legs to trim the furs around my pads and stuff and I am kind of scared of the electric razor and protective of my front legs 'cause they are all I have to swim and walk with. So anyways, they tricked me into going last Saturday, so here's what happened.

The Announcement! Ah we're going to go for a little drive before swimming. To see Audrey actually because you're a little disheveled looking. "Dis-what", I'm a dog, dad! Talk doggie to me instead of using big human words. Anyways, start without me.


I don't think that I need to go. I can see fine. Can you see my eyes? 
Well then, I'm fine. Besides Kirsten says that I look like a "rock star". 


Hey, you're tossing alot of really yummy salmon jerky in front of me to get me up aren't you? 
Well it's not going to work. I can resist...hmmm...that didn't work out quite as well as I had thought!


Here are some "BEFORE" photos


Grrrr...see my teeth dad?


Just a "little" off the top and sides, okay Audrey?



Hind legs


This is very stressful


Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.


Are we done yet?


Whew! It's okay. I love you too Audrey :)


The "after" glamour shots.


So what do you think?