Tuesday, March 20, 2012

YIKES - We're going to the g-r-o-o-m-e-r-s!!!

There's been alot of covered whispering and winking between my mom and dad because they know that I don't like going to the groomers because Audrey has to handle my front legs to trim the furs around my pads and stuff and I am kind of scared of the electric razor and protective of my front legs 'cause they are all I have to swim and walk with. So anyways, they tricked me into going last Saturday, so here's what happened.

The Announcement! Ah we're going to go for a little drive before swimming. To see Audrey actually because you're a little disheveled looking. "Dis-what", I'm a dog, dad! Talk doggie to me instead of using big human words. Anyways, start without me.


I don't think that I need to go. I can see fine. Can you see my eyes? 
Well then, I'm fine. Besides Kirsten says that I look like a "rock star". 


Hey, you're tossing alot of really yummy salmon jerky in front of me to get me up aren't you? 
Well it's not going to work. I can resist...hmmm...that didn't work out quite as well as I had thought!


Here are some "BEFORE" photos


Grrrr...see my teeth dad?


Just a "little" off the top and sides, okay Audrey?



Hind legs


This is very stressful


Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.


Are we done yet?


Whew! It's okay. I love you too Audrey :)


The "after" glamour shots.


So what do you think?



15 comments:

  1. Very smart indeed, Sam. Very impressive too...you survived! Looking gorgeous there! Now, for the outing....
    'All dressed up and somewhere to go'?
    Lotsalicks
    TOBY IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, you now look marvelous!!!!!!! Really very handsome!!!! I have known of very few dogs who liked having things done to their back feet!!! Zoie hates to have them touched!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fur looks so smooth and pretty! Like a shampoo commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear the stampede of lady dogs from here mate! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sam, That was so brave of you to put up with the shaver and stuff. BUT it was worth it --- you look VERY handsome AND they left you some hair. At least they didn't give you a short cut. Your hair is shining. Thanks for stopping by to visit. we'll see how this weeks vet visit goes. Thanks also for the vet info.
    Wags
    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude man, total rock star, both before and after! The part down the middle is so 80's hair band, in a really good way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam meu doce e querido amiguinho....
    Voce ficou lindo como sempre é.
    Voce é lindo com cabelos compridos, curtos, tipo pop star, ou sem franja, ou com franja. De qualquer jeito voce é LINDO e acho voce um fofo.
    TE AMO MEU LINDO!!!! Eu e mamãe achamos voce lindo, muito fofo e querido nosso.
    Parabéns por ter se comportado bem.
    Fica com o Papai do Céu.
    AMO SER SUA AMIGUINHA E VIR TE VER SEMPRE.
    Aus e Beijos com carinho e muito amor do Brasil ...

    KIPPY & LILLY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam..you look absolutely fabulous! You are such a handsome young chappie.
    Have a great week
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam amigo querido... Esqueci de dar os PARABÉNS.
    Hoje é nosso dia.
    DIA DOS BLOGUEIROS.
    Parabéns para todos nós dos blogs, e ainda bem que eles existem, pois podemos conhecer pessoas especiais e do bem, assim como conheci voce e AMEI sua amizade e quero guardar para sempre em meu coração.
    Fica com o Papai do Céu meu amigo fofo, querido e doce.
    Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 de minha mamãe Lilly...

    KIPPY

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such a handsome boy, Sam! I can see your sparkly eyes much better!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are looking good!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sam you are so gorgeous I'm sending you some special smoochies x x No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
    P.S. Sam mate, those smoochies aren't from me! I only send slobber!
    P.S.S. The other day mum and dad met a little dachshund with a trolley just like yours. Boy did he move fast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, Sam, you certainly did get more handsome than ever. we didn't think it could be possible! now you look like a well groomed rock star! we hope you got a lot of salmon treats!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes Sam and Tom and Mom, no more kitchen floor mopping for me--from now on Tom does it or it just has to stay dirty!! I am too old to be mopping a floor even light mopping!
    Zoie seems to have got the message that her Mom does not like body slamming!! I have talked to her a LOT about it!!! She hasn't done it for days now!!! She is really a good girl. I wish I was younger for her so I could run and play with her the way she wants me to. BUT----- I am not!!!

    ReplyDelete