Monday, July 16, 2012

A Hot Week


Summer seems to have showed up finally and it has been really hot this last couple of weeks.

Here I am trying to stay cool on the tile floor
in the front hallway
Just chillin'

 It's been too hot for me to go on my usual afternoon walkies so my mom has been doing more walking with me in the mornings and the evenings.

Here I am with my night lights on.
Saturday I was at Dr Janice's for my acupuncture.  Mom forgot to take a picture of me before she put me back in the car so here's just a picture of my cart in front of Dr Janice's office.


Then I went for my swim.  I had a break from swimming last week because Bre was away. It was good to see her again.  I like it especially when she wipes my ears and gives me treats after swimming. Yum yum.    She makes me work hard but she gives me massages in the pool and towels me off really well afterwards.

Can you see my face??

After swimming, I went for my regular walk.  It was a bit warm and I had Jetta with me so we didn't go as long as I would have liked but it was still good to get out.

I'm wearing my Cool Coat.
There was  a train going by just behind those bushes.
Mom took me out for another walk later when it was cooler and met up with a little dog in the park. He wasn't too sure about me.  Maybe it was the cart...



Hope everybody's having a good summer!

Sam

17 comments:

  1. Still hasn't stopped raining here! Love those lights on your cart! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam mate, we wish we were having a good summer instead of stinky old winter. Hey have you got flashy lights on your rollin wheels. Totally cool! Glad you got your swim in. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is your winter cold like ours? Hope not.
      Thanks for dropping in.
      Sam :o}

      Delete
  3. OMD, you has lights on your cart?!?!?! Dat is so freakin' awesome, I loves it.
    Glad you gets to go swimmin' so you can cool off AND get excercise at da same time.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see your face Sammy, though at first I thought you were a floating fur mat. Those are some great activities you're getting to partake in--sounds like you and your fam know just how to beat the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the blinking lights on your cart, Sam. Safety first!
    How nice to have a swim in this heat!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, swimming! And lights! U has awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam... que gostoso é o verão. Eu gosto muito e da PRIMAVERA também.
    Aqui em São Paulo, Brasil, está frio e com chuvas, é muito chato.
    Amo ver voce passeando e nadando na piscina.
    É muito lindo.
    fique com o Papai do Céu amigo querido.
    aus 1000 e beijos 1000 com carinho,

    KIPPY & LILLY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam, the lights on your cart are so cool! I bet we could see you from a mile away :) Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Jemma. I think the lights are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam... Voce é muito querido e amo seu blog, voce e sua família.
    Obrigada por ser meu amiguinho querido.
    Ótima semana e fiquem com o Papai do Céu.
    Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 com muito carinho e amor do Brasil...

    KIPPY & LILLY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sam, those lights on your cart are pretty pawsome! Didn't know they came with lights. You must have the DEluxe model - which you really deserve!!! Swimming and acupuncture- you are lucky to have such great people loving you!!!
    Wags
    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sam, your special days at the pool look fun. You must really love all the one to one attention.

    We are loving the lights on your wheels. They are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sam! Mom did use her cookie cutter! We love watermelon! Our sissy is coming to dindin tonight. Molly has never met Missy.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely Sam, happy summer to you too. hugs and love from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok amigo Sam... É isto mesmo.
    Voce vai no site (link no meu blog), aí para o ítem VOTE NO CACHORRO MAIS BONITO, e depois, CADELA MAIS BONITA.
    Tem a minha foto, CLICA nela e confirma com as LETRINHAS em baixo e coloca VOTAR.
    Aí pode voltar e votar de novo, QUANTAS VEZES QUISER.
    Legal né???
    MUITO OBRIGADA AMIGUINHO QUERIDO POR VOTAR EM MIM.
    Tem o mês de AGOSTO INTEIRO para votar, até o último dia, aí ACABA e começa outro concurso.
    Quando lembrar, e se puder, dá um pulinho lá e vota, pode ser?? Tomara que eu ganhe, estou com esperança de vencer.
    Mas todos são muito LINDOS! Muito mesmo....
    Vai ser difícil! Rsrrsrss.

    Ótima tarde amiguinho querido, e fique com o Papai do Céu.
    E OBRIGADA... OBRIGADA... OBRIGADA... OBRIGADA.... OBRIGADA!
    Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 com muito carinho,

    KIPPY & Mamis LILLY

    ReplyDelete
  16. The lights are very entertaining! The little dog must not understand that. :(

    ReplyDelete