Saturday, February 9, 2013

So What Have You Been Up To?

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I've been absent for awhile but I wanted to thank a number of my friends for stopping by my bloggie to say hello and for asking how I've been. Thank you - it's nice to know that someone notices.



My peeps have had lots to deal with. My mom's dad passed away a couple of weeks before Christmas, my dad's been doing alot of work on a house - mostly prepping and painting anything that had a lick of paint on it previously. He even had to cut out all the old grout and redo that too. Yes, he even "sealed it". I think that he likes an office job better. I think that he was hoping Maggie and Mitch's dad would come up to help. But no such luck. Mom's been working 7 days a week and long hours. Her area is undergoing changes and they had to let someone go - something about efficiency and money. And then there's people stuff...but we're okay though. We still have the very nice people who come by to walk us, I'm still swimming but at a different pool and without my friend Bre. We're still getting chiropractic treatments, I'm still getting monthly acupuncture treatments and we're all getting really good food so we're all fine. It's my peeps that are a little tired. But we'll be okay.

So during the time that I've been away, we've had all kinds of different weather. We've had snowy days...


We've had sunny days.


We've had rainy days. Ruins my "Wookie" look, don't you think?


We've had really foggy days. Ah dad, what's that story about the headless horseman? 
Is that really Kirsten's (Peaceful Dog) friend?


We've had cloudy days. Most of the time, we have to wear our coats when we're out. 
But that's okay. There's always something to sniff.


And see.


Bonk.


Thanks for stopping by.





23 comments:

  1. Hey Sam!
    Wow, it's so good to see you, my furiend! I'm sorry you peeps have had some challenges recently. You look wonderful in that coat...it's very very stylish. I've had weird weather too. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peeps lives do have a habit of getting in the way of ours....good to see you again though - heck with all that snow you might have to trade in your wheels for skis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reilly and Denny, mostly we're getting rain. We get rain all the time.

      Delete
  3. Hey Sam! Good to see you are back. Sorry about .mom's dad.we
    Ike your cozy looking coat
    Your friend Ernie and the rest of the furkid pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Sam, we're so sorry to hear about your mum's dad passing. Our mum sends gentle hugs and love cause she knows it's a terrible thing to go through. We know you will all look out for each other and don't forget to give your mum and dad some extra cuddles. Take care everybuddy.
    No worries, and LOVE, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rory and Stella, we're glad you're our friends.

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about your Mum`s Dad.
    I understand your people have had a lot to deal with, I am happy to see you are back here and that you are fine. Take care of yourself and your Mum and Dad, they take very well care of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thank you. We hope that all is well where you are.

      Delete
  6. How wonderful to see you, Sam! We are so sorry to hear about your mom's dad.
    Your dad sounds just like ours - too much of the over-working stuff and not enough fun!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mitch and Molly, my dad's thinking of painting the insides of our house now. I think that he needs to go back to his office job.

      Delete
  7. Yeah, your back :) So sorry to hear about your Moms Dad..Give her a big hug from us. Wow lot's been going on at your pad, and all that different weather, wez just got rain :( Don't works too hard Mom..Ball kicks off tomorrow for the next three days, make sure youz don't miss it :)

    Hugs and love xxx000xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mollie, thanks for the note. Say hi to Alfie for me too.

      Delete
  8. Hey Sammy! I'm so glad you're back and doing swell! I'm sorry to here about your mom's dad:( Those pictures of you on each of those different weather conditions are adorable!! All of my pets say hello!!

    From all of us at http://fantasticfurryfriends123.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sweetie Sam, we are so sorry to hear about your mom's daddy. Glogirly know too well what that's like. We're also sorry your peeps have had to work so hard lately. Seems it's a sign of the times. So many doing more and more and so many still looking for work. : (

    You're a trooper Sam...we love your positive attitude and you always make us smile. Thanks for coming by our blog so often. We're glad you're our friend. ...even if you're a (gasp!) dog.

    xoxo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, Waffles Too and Glogirly, thanks for visiting. I like cats. I haven't seen my friend the cat since the summer. Maybe his peeps are keeping him inside because of the weather. He likes to rub against me. Heh, heh..

      Delete
  10. Hi Sam and Crew, we are so sorry to hear about your Mom's Dad passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out ot your family. We have had that same kind of weather here in Illinois. Today we have like 40 mph winds and Mom works from home on Monday so we are snoozing with her and keeping her company. No napping outside today for us. Have a great day! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi HoundDogMom, my dad ordered more brittle from Beth Loving. It cost a small fortune for mailing but the three bags all disappeared in about 9 days. And my dad was pacing himself :)

      Delete
  11. So so sorry to hear about that :( we are sending some slobbers and well wishes you way

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sammy, its good to see you again. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's dad and all the stresses your peeps have been through--sounds like they've been working toooooo hard.

    You will have to apologize to your mom and dad for me, and thank them for thinking of me, but I must have been inhaling too many frito paw fumes because my addled brain just can't place the reference to my headless horseman friend. Can you refresh my poor memory?

    ReplyDelete