Sunday, March 17, 2013

Westminster Quay

There's a really nice boardwalk that my dad sometimes takes me to, where I can walk along the Fraser River and see working tugs that pull logs and boats. There's also lots of other dogs and people to meet and places where I can sniff.

Main Market Area

Some waterfront condos

Paddle Wheeler Boat

Tug Boats

Hey, what's that over there?

Dad!!! Let go of my leash. Those are big, fat Canada Geese. 

Because my dad was holding me back, I couldn't get them in time and they hopped into the pool. My dad was really worried that I was going to go in after them. But I can swim dad. Yes, probably while I'm in my wheelchair too. I was barking up a storm but they got away. Boo dad. You owe me a bag of treats for this!

Come on back. I'm sure some of my friends would like the taste of goose!


And so ends another day on the coast. We hope that everyone had a nice weekend.



9 comments:

  1. Come on down to our house, Sam! We have Canada geese that visit every day and we promise that you can chase them right into the water and we won't stop you! You might not want to bring your dad along. hehe

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous walk, Sammy, but those Canada geese can be dangerous. It's probably a good thing you couldn't get to 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, what a wonderful walk, We could chase those cheeky Geese together :) Will you pop and vote for me, Time's running out, I have a chance of winning a prize :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place to go for a walk - and easy on the wheels too. We are with you Sam - we would of wanted to get get them nice fat gooses too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad your dad didn't let you go - because Geese are mean and nasty!

    But what a nice place to walking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wish we had a nice walkie place like that. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. we neighbours do had geese on they lawns but we do not. We do not knowed why!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We see some of them around here at times--not when Zoie was here tho!!! Bambi liked them and they were not afraid of her if she didn't chase. She never did when she got older!! I miss Zoie and Bambi so much!!!
    We have two places that have spray can tops on electric pulls that they can play with. We have balls and boxes and bags & feathers, strings all kinds of things for them to play with but they just want to play with things they shouldn't play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Animals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sammy! The scenery sure looks beautiful in those pictures! I especially love the one where you are looking through the bars when the geese were swimming away!

    ReplyDelete