Monday, May 6, 2013

Family Portraits

It's finally beginning to get warmer here. Yesterday it reached a daytime high of  about 70 degrees F.  (21 degress C.) and it's supposed to get warmer until Wednesday when it'll get a little cloudy and cooler. Anyways, we're enjoying the sunny skies and my mom even "dug" out our cool coats because she's worried that we'll overheat in the sun with our naturally black furs. So in order to celebrate our "heat wave", my mom and dad took some "family potraits".

No Jetta, your tongue is supposed to be inside your mouth for the portrait!!!


That's better.

Tuvia

Owen (from last month, because he ran off before my dad could get his camera out).


And me. Hope that all is well.


10 comments:

  1. You all look so handsome in your new portraits. We like to stick our tongues out just as Mom snaps the picture.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssss don't tell the others but you are the cutest by far Sam :) Enjoy the beautiful weather and we hope to go on lots of adventures this spring and summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family pictures! Do you have a new group picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY HEAVENS!!!!!! Sam, I am just mezmerized withs da portraits...you is all so full of da handsomness! They really turned out beautiful.

    You black dogs is always hot. Mum has to watch my brudder and sissy too.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never seen a bad portrait of any of you! You all always take the best pictures!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sam!
    Wow, isn't perfect weather just the bestest! It's been nice here too and I'm loving the extra outdoor time. Your pack is very gorgeous and those pix are very sweet. BTW: I think sticking the ole tongue out is a fun way to mess with the flashy beast. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are all top models,we don't just love those photo's we LOVE them BOL xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam and family,
    I am nutty as can be---- I thought I was here yesterday!!!!!!!! I did come yesterday but where is my comment?? I did comment??? I remamber typing it out??
    Anyway Tom is starting to get better!!! YAY!!!!! He is not all back to normal yet but he is better!!! Me -- I am fine!!! Thank the Lord!!! I can't see and I can't remember too good, but I am doing just like I could see and remember!!!! LOL
    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So handsome! And love those tongues :-)

    ReplyDelete