Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We've kind of been on vacation...

A lot has happened since we last posted. My peeps have been extra busy. My dad got a new job. My mom's working crazy hours 7 days a week. It's been really sunny and warm. My dad's wishing for snow. Silly man. Anyways, I thought it might be nice just to show you some of the things we've been up to.

Here I am on my way to the groomers. The "wookie" is here.


This is my friend Audrey. She's the lady that's been looking after
 our grooming since we were little puppies.


Checking out the food while my dad pays the groomers. Don't forget to tip them dad!


Canada Day July 1st. Here I'm wearing my Canadian flag bandana.


My brother Jetta sitting in an agility tunnel.


My lovely sister, Tuvia.


My new evaporative "cool coat" keeps me cooler on warm days.


My new "blue" colored noodle. Blue is for boys, right dad? Thanks Erika (my swim coach).


My brother Owen, after getting rolled by my "devil" sister :)


Warm laser treatment for my leggies, back, chest and my ears. 
Hmmm...my ears are feeling good. Scratches by Dr. Jewell.


A little chiropractic work as well.


More acupuncture. Someone's playing with my tail!


(Wink) see you later friends.




13 comments:

  1. I have missed you Sam and your brothers and Dad and Mom too!! Glad you have a new job and hope you make more money Tom!!
    My Tom is finally getting much better. He is working faster and doing more work so that he can make a little more money!!! YAY!!!
    So good you see you all Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam~
    I've been missing your posts-your stories always make me smile!
    My two guy dogs would tell you --- if you were here --- that they have a sister just like yours (well personality wise that is).
    You know I was wishing for rain the other day but snow would be nice too--and such a summer surprise for everyone:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell your dad congrats on his new job!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've been keeping up on fun, Sammy!
    I've heard both Glogirly & Gloman talking about how much they miss the 40 below weather on those 95 degree days!
    Stay cool...
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post. It's good to hear from you and see everybody, Sam.
    Also, Melon wants me to tell you that your blackness and your expression remind her of me...
    Cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were wondering where you had got to...looks like your whole family is keeping very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sam!
    Wow, looks like you've been having fun and your peeps are super busy! I bet your groomer is nice and you look wonderful. Gee, you have a gorgeous family!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam, we are happy your dad got a new job!
    Your brother and sisters are beautiful!
    It seems you had so much fun!!
    See you soon my friend!

    Kaiser and Farrusquinho

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're not sure that's how an agility tunnel is supposed to work, Jetta!
    Congratulations to your dad on his new job! That is GREAT news, Sam!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've all been busy. It's nice to have you back and how's the acupuncture going? Have you wagged your tail again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes you have been busy, we are so pleased to see you Sammy xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sam...you've been very busy!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Sam, you have all been VERY busy. We have been missing from blogging. Having trouble with it and when we tried to go in it kept redirecting us like it was in a loop. Anyhow I got Mom to try again today and Whoohoo it was working. So we did some catching up. Mom even gave me a haircut. A bit cooler. Like your blue cooling coat! I am doing pretty well. I have even been going for some walks. A little shorter than I as used to BUT it is all good! How are you Sam? looks like you are still getting the Spa treatments..That is good.
    Wags
    Ernie

    ReplyDelete