Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just me and my wagon

During our photo shoot for this year's Christmas card, our photographer Kathy Lui, (http://kathylui.com/blog/) did some shots of me in my wagon. Anyone interested in coming along for a ride? My dad's pulling :) and we have lots of treats for dogs and cats.


Ah dad, can we go now?


Okay, one more smiley face picture, but that's it.


Ah dad, getting pulling to the front of the house is not exactly the same as let's go for a walk. I think that I see the neighbor's cat. Can we take him along too?


Here kitty, kitty...


Oh rats, he ran off the other way. Let's go catch up with him dad!




11 comments:

  1. Ah Sammy! You did SUPER well on your Christmas photo shoot and I love your wreath and wagon! It looks like you had a lot of fun!
    I was just thinking I wish my hair was as wavy as yours--I would LOVE that!
    BTW, did you ever catch up with your kitty friend?
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Sammy!!! Those photos of you are beautiful!!! We're very familiar with Kathy's photography...she is SO talented. Of course with a model like you, how can you lose!?

    Looking so very handsome, Sam!
    xo, Katie & Glogirly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous photos! We're on our way, Sam - we want to ride along with you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful photos Sammy..you look adorable in your wagon

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just love your wagon Sammy, and we are glad to see the neighbors weren't spying on you this time!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great photos Sam, I want a wagon too! Do you have any treats for guinea pigs so I could come along for the ride?
    Cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your pictures! Those cards are going to make everyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sammy your wagon is fantastic, just like you :) xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam I'll bet there are plenty of dogs that would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take a ride with you in that great wagon!!
    We have a farm just about 10 miles up the road that raises chichens --free range and that is where we buy our chichens and that is what we had on Thanksgiving day with fresh mushrooms and onions and garlic and ginger. Lots of good sides too. But no pie!!! LOL What did you have???

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun way to see the neighborhood--and the kitty-cats--Sam. You sure know how to travel in style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great wagon! That kitty was silly not to join you for a ride.

    ReplyDelete