Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snow Day In Vancouver

It's snowing today. Yesterday morning it was a bit wet from the rain and mixed snow but overnight it started snowing. I like the snow because it's unique - we don't get very much of it in the city and because I can leave my tire and footprints at the same time to find my way home if I had to, right dad?


Well Sam, I don't know if that's totally true. After all, you're not exactly allowed to be out on your own without me, your mom or someone who we trust, a lot.


Hmmm...that's okay, I like walking with you dad. And of course my friends (the weekday dog walkers) during the week. 


The wind's kicking up a bit dad. Maybe we should get going on our walk.


Okay Sam, let's go and see if we can find a cat. 





12 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! You leave some pawsome tire tracks in the snow. That's pretty khool. Looks a bit windy too. It's messing with your hair. Did you get a new coat? Good to see you.
    Wags
    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see a cat? Stay Warm. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam! You look like you're having fun there in that awesome snow! I LOVE your coat-very stylish and great colors! I think we are probably done with the snow season down here, but you never know...and I think snow on our now blooming daffodils would be pretty and make our dogs happy :-)
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, we are so pleased the medication is working. We have been away for a few days. We missed you. We have had tons of rain and floods, wish we had some snow I could play in. Hugs xxoxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great with snow on your furs, Sam! Have fun in your beautiful snow!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loved your tracks .....that looks so cute the wheelies and paw prints in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think that is a Grrrreat Winter SNOW Coat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam and dog family and Tom and wife!!! How are you all been??? WE have been good!!!
    The cats have 2 scratching posts one big and one smaller. then they have one that lays down on the floor!! 3 things to scratch on!! But they still scratch on my computer chair and my livingroom chair and the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are bengal cats people tell me!!!! They don't act like other cats!!! YES!!! THAT IS RIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoah....walkies in the snow..you are a brave boy Sam!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Bilbo, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a lucky boy to walk in the snow, Sam! I bet you had a great time...especially making those wheelie footprints!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete