Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Another Doggie Just Like Me

My dad was walking through a park near our home and he spotted a doggie who's just like me!


Ella suffered a ruptured disk back in December but my dad only met her and her mom today.

Anyways when my dad saw her running in the grass, he was so excited that he ran over and immediately started playing "fetch the ball" with Ella. Ella's mom had spotted us previously when she used to jog around the park and had been hoping to meet-up with us to talk about stuff. But we never managed to connect until now.

I haven't actually met Ella but my dad's hoping that we can meet each other really soon. Another doggie, just like me in my own neighborhood - how cool is that?


11 comments:

  1. That is so very pawesome Sam!! We hope you get to meet real soon!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Bilbo & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That will be so fun to meet up with them. A friend with wheels too. Think of the fun and adventures.
    Ernie and the crew ..mom too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this! The two of you will have so much to bark about, Sam!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is wonderful Sam. We hope that you get to meet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to have a play date soon and the peeps can compare notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too cool!!! You are lucky to have another dog to play your kind of play with!!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can start a wheely gang in your park. That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sam!
    Wow, what a great new furiend! I bet you can do great fetch zoomies together and I think it's pawesome. You'll have great stories to bark about together too and I'd love to see some pix of your meeting.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ella is a pretty girl Sam! I agree---this is very, very neat!!!
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two will have lots to talk about! There is a little grey poodle who has wheels just like you! She's a super happy (and speedy) pup.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's VERY cool, Sam!!!
    I bet she's just as sweet and special as you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete