Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Little Walk

Hi everyone, my dad and I and my sister Tuvia recently went for a walk along the boardwalk at Westminster Quay. We saw a few tug boats, dogs, peoples and stuff. My dad had the camera phone but he didn't take very many pictures of the actual place. Just pictures of me and Tuvia. 

This is a shot looking east towards the bridges.


Anyways we walked from the western most point to the eastern most point (just before the bridges) with lots of detours, side trips, water and snack breaks along the way. 


I think that I see water and fish down there dad!


Hey Sam, there's a tug boat pulling a barge. Maybe we could take you on a boat one day Sam. 


Here's me after more than 2 hours walking. I was going so fast that I went "vertical" at one point. We're heading East now towards the bridges.



Sam, wait up. Tuvia and I are tired.


Really!!!


Okay, let's go back. This is as far east as we can go.


Thanks everyone for coming along. Okay dad, let's get some lunch.













14 comments:

  1. what a wonderful outing and so many things to see and sniff !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boardwalk looks so cool! What an exciting walk you and Tuvia had, Sam!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great walk Sam! I believe you walk faster than me :)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sam!
    Wow, you and Tuvia had a super outing! What a fun place to visit. OMD you look so great zooming along and I really liked your video. You are such a fun and inspirational furiend. I hope you got some yummy snacks after your day out.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely walkie along the Boardwalk. Bet you were plenty ready fur lunch and an cool drink... THAT is a LONG way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely walk! we were tired just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sam, you were really moving!! What a wonderful walkie, thanks for bringing us along!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. They LOVE their walks don't they??
    My computer had been broke for a week just got it back and you are the first one i went to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking us along on your walk. We enjoyed it lots.
    Sam you were really moving too.
    Ernie, the furkids, and mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sammy Sammy Dood, we are so sorry we are so late over butt wez been soooo buzy with the auction. What a wonderful walk and you have a really pretty Sister xxxoxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure you all enjoyed a looooooooooong walkie!
    You were going very fast!
    Take care
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved to see the movie !! Thank you for sharing with us <3

    ReplyDelete