Sunday, August 3, 2014

Another Cat

Hi everyone, I know that it's been awhile since we last posted. Life kind of does that to you. I've been to see my doctor for checkup stuff, been to the groomers, got lasered about a zillion times but it helps keep my ears from getting itchy and my front legs and chest ache-free. And I've done a few laps in the pool. 

Mr. Noodle Head


All pretty looking


I've also been on a few walks since our last post. 
Hey Sam, there's a cat over here. Where dad?


Under the bench Sam. Oh yeah, I see him dad.


Hi there, my name's Sam. What's yours? 


Do you know Katie and Waffles?


I don't think that he knows Katie and Waffles Sam. Let's get going and finish our walk in time for dinner Sam. Okay dad, are you going to post something soon on my bloggie for me? Sure Sam, maybe we'll find something interesting to write about. Come on let's go.






9 comments:

  1. Hey Sammy.... that kitty looks a bit like Mayoress Madi.
    NICE walkie... We have been missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to see you Sammy - you have been keeping busy it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back. Sorry that kitty gave you the cold shoulder, they can be like that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like that kitty is very comfy with you, Sam. We would have chased him off!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam! looks like you have been pretty busy, we hope that the next kitty you see is a bit more friendly!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sammy and Dad, we have been missing from Blog ville too. Good to see you back. Mom promised to do a post and update soon .We will see
    Tail wags
    Ernie Chica Lucas Rosie and baby Louie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Sam! You look SO handsome after your trip to the groomers. Hum, lasers...
    wonder if they'd work for this bloggers itchy mosquito bites--one of my souvenirs from my time in Utah.
    LOVE the photo of you checking the cat out:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee
    PS: Happy to see you post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam that kitty wasn't afraid of you at all!!! That is b/c you are such a sweet boy!!!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT TO MY BLOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good God, if that were Fozzie's he'd be doing a wheelie! Good job keeping cool Sam, I'm sure the kitty appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete