Thursday, August 21, 2014

What Do You Mean? I Can Do Stairs...

Sam !!!!! Are you nuts? You can't do stairs!   






How many times have I told you that you shouldn't come down the stairs on your own? What do you mean dad? I was at the top of the stairs, I pushed the gate open and I came down the stairs. Ta da, easy.


You're going to hurt yourself Sam and then we'll have to take you to the vet and you won't be able to walk outside with your wheelchair. Hmmm...well if that happens, you could pull me around in my wagon.


Arrrugh....Sam - you're making us nuts. Please don't come down the stairs on your own anymore. You're freaking me out. Promise me you won't do that anymore Sam. 

Yeah, yeah dad  :)













8 comments:

  1. Sam~
    You are such a cutie! Now obey your dad because we want you to stay around for a long, long time. Please:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness there is a stair landing half way down so that you could take a break, Sam. Your dad is right. Please don't do that again! It's too scary!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just can't keep a good dog down - or up the stairs a the case may be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam...we know you love being a dare devil, but you really need to be careful not to shock your Daddy...those humans can be very sensitive about scary things!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, if I didn't know what a pushover your dad is I would say you are definitely in the DOGHOUSE. But seriously, you might want to listen to reason just this once Sam. Don't make us all worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Sm---that look in your eye is not a good look???? It says you are going to be a bad dog!!! Remember what happen to Zoie b/c she was a bad girl and jumped the fence and now she isn't with us any more and she loved her home here so much!!!! She was bad and didn't do what her mom told her to do!!!! Sam PLEASE BE GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Sam. I, Rory, say, we've gotta live dangerously don't we mate? Plus it makes our peeps crazeeeee in the coconut when we do hehehe. Butt, we have ta say, take care sliding down those stairs. Hey, maybe your dad could turn them into a giant slippery dip for you with big cushions at the bottom. Yes, that would be perfect. Get to work dad ok? I Rory, like to try and run around the backyard, slipping and sliding and falling over with mum yelling out for me to settle down. Oh it's a hoot I tell ya. Hope all is well with your pack Rollin' Buddy. See ya. No worries, and slobber Rory and Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. U is a brave feller but u should do what your hoomins say. :)

    ReplyDelete