Tuesday, November 25, 2014

City Elections

Recently we had city elections and my mom took me to the voting center so that I could check things out a bit.



It was pretty dull and we didn't get any pictures inside the voting place because my mom didn't think that they allowed picture taking inside the polling center. But hey I got this cool sticker.


Anyways on our walk back, I saw all this destruction and stuff and wondered if we'd just missed the "zombie apocalypse". Apparently all this stuff was for the filming of a segment for a TV show called "Falling Skies" about aliens from outer space. I wonder if politicians and aliens are somehow linked?










Boy, I bet someone is going to have to clean up all this stuff. We hope that you have a good day.





10 comments:

  1. You look very PAWtreeotic with your Voting Sticker on your Name Plate..

    OMD that is a BIG MESS...

    We want to wish YOU and your Peeps a VERY MUCH HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam!
    Wow, it's so cool that you got to check out the voting area and that sticker is great! Holy cow, you could have met a star and gotten a few pawtographs. BOL I never saw a tv scene before.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom let Fudge wear her voting sticker, but he lost it. Mom says she thinks politicians probably are zombie aliens. They sure don't act like normal peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam. We just discovered your doggie blog and we're amazed. We joined up right away! We hope you come and visit us too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you got to see some of 'falling skies' - we started watching that but lost track of it after awhile

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a mess they made! I hope they clean it up. We'll have to check out that falling skies show. Our humans like that kind of science fiction stuff. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew....they really did make quite a mess!! We are glad you got to vote tho!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally AWESOME post Sammy! We have voting by mail down here, but I remember voting centers (you're right they're boring). I do love the sticker though!
    " I wonder if politicians and aliens are somehow linked?"---hahahaha :) :) THAT comment made my day!
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting walk you had, Sam. Glad you voted!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sam!
    I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a happy Thanks Blogville day for tomorrow.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete