Sunday, June 14, 2015

My New "Cool Coat"

Hi there, it's been very nice and warm up here in Vancouver - hovering around the mid-70's F or so. So my mom and dad got a new "cool coat" for me to keep my back nice and cool during our late afternoon walks.

You soak it first, wring out the excess water and fasten it to your pup.

Here's a side-shot of me with my new jacket. 


I think that I look pretty stylish in blue.


How are you liking your new jacket Sam?


I really like it dad. It keeps me cooler because of my black furs, I'm more of a heat magnet. Okay dad let's get going. You did remember to apply sun screen on yourself didn't you dad?





13 comments:

  1. Your new blue cool coat looks great on you! Now you never have to miss a walk because of the heat!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAWsome coat, what a great idea, I luffs it.
    And don't you look handsome!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh blue is totally wooos color! Happy spring Sam!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a good idea - we hope it keeps you nice and cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAWFECT COLOR fur your FURS.... and WOW what a grrrreat way to keep Cool.... We have never seen those before...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so nice Sam, the colour really suits you and will protect you too.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in blue! We had a cooling coat for Angel Pip, too. He liked it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I'll bet dogs love those things, they sure are sensitive to the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look very fashionish!

    Luv, Angel Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great coat! We are glad it is stylish and keeps you cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue is a great color on you. It contrasts well with your black furs. Maybe we need cool jackets for when the pool isn't available.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to give you that coat to keep you cooler and you look handsome with it too. In Norway we have a pretty cold summer so far, me and my dogs think that is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a good idea. Our Miss Ginger had black fur and it got warm very fast in the sun. Late in life, she decided she liked to sit in the sun and feel the warmth. Joey dog sometimes does this too now. He's 13.

    ReplyDelete