Friday, April 22, 2011

Waiting around

Today's a holiday in Canada - it's Good Friday and both mom and dad are home taking it easy. Drinking coffee. I'm holding onto my stuffed duckie waiting for my morning walkies.
I'm still waiting...
I think that feel asleep there for a moment...yup still waiting...
While I'm waiting for dad to move, I thought that I'd show you some of my handiwork.
Heh, heh...this little fellow is next on the chew list
Missing an arm and a little more flat
Finally we get outside and it's Spring time
Nice flowers, smells nice
Hmmm, different smell, eh Thomas?  Happy Good Friday everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the handiwork, Sam!
    Our daffies are in bloom too. Spring is truly here!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, you did a pawsome job on your toys. those lazy holidays are kind of nice, aren't they? maybe pretty soon it will be warm enough for you to go out without your coat!

    woofs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Sam to you and the family!

    Nice paw work on your toys Sam. Hope the Easter Bunny brings you some more.

    Hope you had a lovely walk in the warm sunshine.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun time! :) I love to play with my toys. I wrestle them, and usually I win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Sam, tell your Dad that our mom got his email and she'll email back to him this evening when she is home from work. he really doesn't have to buy dog food for Walter. (Walter has already gained 1 pound since he has lived with us!) we would love to meet you! you are such a handsome fellow and your pack is very sweet too.

    woofs

    ReplyDelete