Sunday, September 18, 2011

SPCA Paws-For-A-Cause

Hi everybody, I'm just catching up a bit. Last weekend, my mom and dad took me over 
to Garry Point in Richmond, where the SPCA were holding their fundraiser.


They had a bunch of tents and exhibits all set up.


But that was kind of boring so I took my dad for a walk...
and saw this big red thing. I'd like to pee on that :)


Then I got a chance to meet a bunch of people and other doggies :)





And then I got tired so dad and I decided to rest a while.


Good decision dad.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would have liked to be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting day you had, Sam! We like the idea of having a resting blankie. Your dad is smart!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, looks like you had a good day. You always make new friends on your rollin walks. Its nice to rest and watch the world go by. Take care buddy and keep on rollin'. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam,
    That looked like a real fun day you had. It looked like it was warm too. Some were in shorts.
    Yes Maggie and Mitch's people are the best!! I surely wish we kept care of our house half as good as they keep care of their place!!! Tom does the best he can do tho and that is what counts!!!!
    xx, Tinker & Fern

    ReplyDelete