Monday, November 14, 2011

New Laser Treatment

Last week when Dr. Jewell  was here for my chiropractic treatment, I got to try out her new laser machine. It goes much deeper than the little laser that I had before.  Makes a nice warm feeling on my back. Hopefully it helps with the healing.   Owen got to try it too because he got caught in the patio door as it was closing and got a bit of a bruise on his side.

Here are some pictures.  It's Dr. Jewell's husband who is using the machine on me.  My dad's holding my paw.



8 comments:

  1. Sam we hope the new laser treatments helps you. Poor Owen, fancy the patio door closing on him We hope his back is also better after the treatment.

    Have a good week and do take care of yourselves!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Sam, we hope your new treatment works a treat. Get it. We made a joke. I know, sorry its so lame. Poor Owen too. Rory sends him healing slobbers. Take care everybuddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Owen! We hope the new laser machine works wonders for you, Sam!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the laser helped Owen !! I use to have a smaller laser done on me when at my weekly visit.
    Zoie and I are really bonding!!! She wants to sleep with me but Tom and Happy are not thinking that is a good idea!!!! LOL
    xx, Zoie, & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it helps!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are getting the best treatments Sam--hope it helps and you and Owen feel like puppies again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam Sam, does Gail bring the machine to MC????? Do you guys feel better? How much is the treatment? (Mum is getting me to ask all these questions...)

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete