Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sarge's Nickname Game

Hi everyone, we were at Stella & Rory's blog and they've entered Sarge's Nickname Contest. We thought that Stellie Bellie and Snorey Rory were pretty cute nicknames that their peeps had given them.

The contest rules require that I list all the nicknames that my peeps have given me and then to ask visitors to my blog (that's you) to pick your favorite(s). So here we go...



  • Samma Bee (because I buzz around. Ah dad, were you drinking?)
  • Sammy Toes (uh, beats me where they got this one from)
  • Sammy Wammie (must have been a low brainwave day)
  • Sir Chesterfield of Valiant - I used to lie on the couch alot. Also because the shelties have "fancy" names from the breeders and my peeps thought that I should have a "pedigree name" too.
  • Samma Belly (I like belly rubs alot and I have a nice white belly)
  • Sammy Burger (ah dad, were you hungry when you thought this one up?)
  • Sammy Monster (yeah, I might have done that but so what!)
  • Sammy Bear (awwww)
  • Big Wookie (because I'm really furry like Chewbacca in Star Wars)
So which nickname do you like best because now my peeps will have to call me that for a whole week!


love, Sam



14 comments:

  1. Hey Sam!
    Wow, I can tell that we're gonna be great furiends! You are one pawesome pooch fur sure. I love your list and I vote for Big Wookie. That's too funny! Thanks for pawticipating in my event and I have you entered in my drawing. Good luck! I think you are most inspirational.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. What alot of nicknames you have, but we love Big Wookie!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam amigo querido... Rsrsrsrs.
    Essa brincadeira dos apelidos é bem legal.
    Gostei....
    Bom eu acho LINDO o nome SAM, MARAVILHOSO, mas para seus pais lhe chamarem apenas por uma semana, vou escolher o ...
    - SAMMY BURGUER . Gostou?
    Mamãe AMA burguer, por isso escolhemos este. Espero que goste.

    Viu as respostas das mentirinhas de mamis?
    É bom comer peixes, mas mamis odeia, e não come de jeito nenhum... E quanto a ser veterinária, realmente ela é como seu papai... Não pode ver animais sofrendo...
    OBRIGADA AMIGO QUERIDO POR SEMPRE ME VISITAR.
    Amo voce e sua família.
    Fiquem com o Papai do Céu "SAMMY BURGUER"... Rsrsrs.
    Aus 1000 e beijos 1000 com carinho das amigas do Brasil...

    KIPPY & LILLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Big Wookie for me! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sam, you have so many nicknames because your owners love you so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Sammy Burger! It has a nice ring to it, Sam!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like a wookie, but darwin sounds like one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sammy Bear!
    I like that one!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy Sam, we vote for Samma Belly (cause it sounds like Stellie Bellie hehe). Butt, we just love calling you Rollin' Buddy cause we love ya so much and think you are one cool dude with your wheels. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sammy Bear! That's what we decided!!
    we have decided we better not play the game as we get called so many rude names!
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoie and I like Sammy Bear too!!! That was our favorite!!!
    Tom's are Honey, Baby, Darling, Sweetheart and that last is what he is called the most!! That man loves me so much he came home in the middle of the day b/c he couldn't get me on the phone!!! turns out the phone was out of order and I didn't even know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi guys--I like Samma Bee myself. My dogs often go by Bumble Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sammy--Tom do you ever have problems uploading pictures??? I do really more then half the time. I wonder if others have this problem-- YOU??????????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Sammy Bear!
    Wow, I added up your votes and there was a tie between Big Wookie and Sammy Bear. I had my Dad vote and Sammy Bear is the winner! Enjoy your (only) name for the following week and good luck in the drawing!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Host

    ReplyDelete