Sunday, April 13, 2014

I Saw A Katie Look-A-Like

Hi everyone, I was patrolling my backyard when all of a sudden, I noticed a cat way up on top of my fence.


Hey, is that you Katie? No Sam, that's not Katie. It kind of looks like Katie....maybe she's here for salmon jerky dad. Hmmm..I don't think that's Katie Sam. Glogirly wouldn't allow Katie to travel all the way up here by herself without a passport. I think it's your friend, "the cat" that likes to rub against you.



I think that you're right dad. It's not Katie. Katie's better looking.




7 comments:

  1. Oh My Cod!!! Maybe it's my long-lost sister!!!
    Or brother???

    If she's looking for salmon...we MUST be related!
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks like a pretty kitty but gosh look at those flowers...the are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - that's not a camellia, is it, Sam? We just love your license plate ☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have made a new friend!

    Ruby (and Angel Pip)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may not be Katie, but it looks like a nice cat friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam I think that cat is a pretty cute cat!! Are you going to get to KNOW it????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sam--I LOVE that first photo of you at the fence with the cat! Beautiful camellia...
    Blessings, Aimee
    PS: I am glad you like cats :)

    ReplyDelete