Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer's Almost Over

Summer's almost over Sam. Can you see the fog lying over the park? Yeah, I see it, dad. Well Sam, the day's have been getting shorter, the night's are cooler, but the day's are still pretty warm and I think that's why we're getting fog.  Oh, do you think that we'll be seeing the headless horseman ride through the foggy park dad? Ah I hope not Sam. It's kind of spooky though.




I think that I saw something move over there by the bushes.


What was that Tuvia? I don't know Sam. But it went by pretty quick.


Quit making up creepy stories. We'd better get going guys.  
The day's already started and we have lots to do. 



6 comments:

  1. The fog looks so eerie! Better hurry home where it's safe!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. we see fog rising off our lake most morning too and the trees are all starting to red already

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHhhhhhhhhhh that looks SCARY like Halloween Scary....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam, you tell a good tale! I have to admit I am a bit jealous of your lovely fog as I love it, even if it does make things look a bit eerie :)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. With 4 dogs it would surely keep Mom and dad on their feet 7 days a week!!!
    No rest for you guy's.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like forests better during the bright sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete