Saturday, December 20, 2014

I have a little "bumpie"

My dad was rubbing my chest some time ago and noticed a little "bumpie" that he thought might be a pimple or something. Made a note to himself to ask the vet the next time we were in for my acupuncture treatment. Well Janice, my vet thought that it looked suspicious and examined it with an ultra-violet light. Well the next thing you know, Janice says that we should freeze and remove it and have it sent to the lab for analysis. Well my dad asks, "does that mean stitches? Yup, and so he asks my mom to hold me while he waits in the hallway with my sister, Tuvia. My dad doesn't like seeing stuff like that so he shot this picture from the hallway.


I'm okay - a little bald spot and a couple of stitches but I should be good for swimming tomorrow. 
Come on dad, it;s okay. We can go now. 

10 comments:

  1. we sure have our paw crossed it is nothing bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're fine Sam. Hope the test comes back ok. Thoughts and prayers are with you my furry friend and with all of your family:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad your ok....make sure to et us know how the tests go. Paws crossed and POTP being sent for happy results!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our paws are crossed that the bumpie is nothing serious, Sam. We hope you get to swim!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cocker spaniel lumps and bumps! They all get them as they get older. Joey dog has an assortment of them. Miss Ginger and Miss Charisma had lots of them. And they're all benign. We're sure yours is too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Owen, Sam's brother had a mass cell tumor on the inside of his left hind leg that was removed a couple of years ago. Other than that, Owen has no other bumps at all. Sam has made up for that, with an assortment of them on his underside. While the one on Saturday was different from the others, we're thankful that it too was benign. Thank goodness.

      Delete
  6. We hope that it is just a bit of NOTHING... butt we ARE glad that it is GONE and that you can SWIM... PAWS CROSSED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad your Dad found that thing and your doc took it off. Now you can enjoy the holidays without worry.
    The Portie Pack

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always better to check!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are OK, Sam! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete