Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sam Says "Hi"

So Sam, where do you want to go today? Let's go see if the goats are out. Okay Sam, let's go.


Hi there, my name's Sam. What's yours?


Oh look dad, he's coming over!


Hi, my name's Sam. What's your name?


My name's Billy. You've got wheels, Sam? 
Yeah, a problem with my back a few years ago. But I've got my wheelchair and I'm pretty mobile


That's pretty cool Sam. My friend would like to say hello too Sam. His name is Harry.


Hi Harry, sniff...

Sniff..hmmm..


Well you guys don't smell like cats or chickens.


Well it was nice to meet you Sam. 
Come by again and say hello anytime. Bye guys. Bye Sam.











12 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been with you when you met Harry and Billy! I LOVE goats :-)
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sam, looks like you have made some lovely new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, Sam! We've never met goats before.

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD Sam.... You got to Meet and TALK to TWO goats...????? THAT is super. We love your blue jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't is the best when you get to meet new buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawwooo! Goats smell wonderful hu??!! We have goats where we live that I like to visit too!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! We've never met any goats before! On her way to work, Mom always passes a farm with little goats in the yard. Maybe we should stop there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sam!
    Wow, what an adorable meet and greet with your goat furiends! OMD you look very handsome in your plaid jacket. I bet those guys smelled really interesting and I'm so glad I got to see your pix with them!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoah....we just love your new friends Sam!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is certainly a very calm goatie greeting Sam. I think all of us over here--humans included--would get considerably more lathered up in the presence of a goat. As usual, you are an example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy Sam. It's always good to meet new friends. We had a goat neighbour a while ago but sadly she's moved house now. Take care rollin' buddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sam, that was great! And yes, you do look handsome in your plaid jacket! So you like goats huh?

    ReplyDelete