Monday, August 3, 2015

Oh Hot Dog, Another Laser Session

Hi there, this is my friend, Lori Clewlow, ("Laser Lori").


She's my laser therapist. Every two weeks, she comes to my house and pretty much, lasers my whole body. I get my big floppy ears lasered to reduce ear inflammation and infections, my chest, legs, paws, back, shoulders to reduce any pain and inflammation and speed tissue healing in those areas.


Many veterinary hospitals are offering this sort of treatment to  their patients. There are multiple clinical studies for both veterinary and human patients that substantiate and prove that laser therapy alleviates both pain and inflammation, reduces swelling and stimulates nerve regeneration and cells involved in tissue repair. Laser therapy has also been used to speed recovery from surgery. The treatments are non-invasive and for most patients, very relaxing and enjoyable.


Laser therapy has been used to treat the following conditions:
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Back pain and injury
  • Hip dysplasia
  • Hot spots
  • Ear infection and inflammation
  • Post-operative wound healing
  • Trauma or injury from such things as sprains, strains, cruciate ligament tears
Check with your vet to see if your furry kid could benefit from laser therapy. It's helped me and my peeps are convinced that it's helped provide me with a lot of extra pain free miles in life.

Hey Sam, how are you doing there? ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Did you fall asleep again during your laser session this morning? Ah just for a second or two :)