Friday, September 11, 2015

Meet My Mom

My mom was a rescue dog from Akron, Ohio. Just before her trip to Victoria, BC to meet Gayle and Manfred, she was placed in a kennel with my dad, a black American Cocker Spaniel. My mom, "Toby" was a Affenpinscher/Schnauzer cross. 

She arrived pregnant and gave birth to six pups.

Which pups do you think are Owen and me?

Toby's and pups

Here's a picture of Willy, the one that Gayle and Manfred kept from mom's litter.

Willy - Toby's pup

And here are pictures of myself and Owen.


Owen


If you'd like to read about my mom's (Toby) story, here's the link: https://www.knowbetterpetfood.com/toby_story

Thank you Gayle and Manfred, without you and your family, Owen and I wouldn't be here.






7 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful mom, Sam and Owen!

    Love lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    That's where you get your good looks from! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved seeing those pictures! What a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Rollin' Buddy. Aw your mum was so sweet. We think you and Owen are the pups at the front, trying to get your mum's attention hehe. Hope you have been well mates. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your Mom and your siblings are so cute! :)

    Luv, Angel Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little family. We're glad that you two got to stay together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Sam, it is so nice to meet your mom! She looks like a real nice lady--though she doesn't look much like you! I wish I could met Fozzie and Dahlia's moms--wonder what they'd think if they could see what their kids are up to?

    ReplyDelete