Saturday, January 2, 2016

Looking for Christmas trees

January 2, 2016

I went for my walk with Mom and Jetta today.

Mom says that you see what you look for.  Yah right, Mom.  She sees Christmas trees a lot so today we went looking for Christmas trees.  Here are some of the ones we saw today.  What do you think?


Hey look at this.

Yup, it's a Christmas tree.

Jetta found one.

Smile Jetta.

These guys are cute.

Here's one.

How about these?

This one's naked.  BOL  :)
So what do you look for?  Let me know what you see.

This s a cool video called Finding Love  that I think you will like.

Bye now.
Sam

16 comments:

  1. I look for things to bark at, BOL! And I always find em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bark on ! That would be Jetta and Tuvia too. They like to bark a lot ;o} They're Shelties. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well spotted 'trees' in abundance! 'Tis true... I like to go out with a 'wonder what I will see today' thought in mind - then everything is a surprise and a joy!!! Hugs and wags for 2016 to you all. YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There sure are a lot of Christmas trees if you look carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're seeing a lot of used Christmas trees tossed on the side of the road these days. We wish people would recycle them instead of sending them to the trash heap.

    Oh, that was a cute video. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The city collects trees here and chip them

      Delete
  6. What great trees!! Mama likes to play this game sometimes too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww - what cute little Charlie Brown trees☺ We loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Mom made us a Grinch tree this year.

      Delete
  8. I love your first tiny Christmas tree, Sam! But they are all good - the fence too, it took me a second to see it! And what a lovely video. Thankyou for sharing!

    As a kid I saw smiley faces in things a lot (there's a book Faces in Places which is pretty funny).

    What a lovely post, Sam! Reminds me I should post some lighter, simpler things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun to see smiley faces :)

      Delete