Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birthday Presents


Oh boy, we get real birthday presents after all.  Here's Dad teasing us with stuffed buffalos.  He doesn't think they'll last more than 10 minutes!!

Our new toys, one for each of us.

Owen with his toy.
I got mine too.  Oops no more tail on this one.  Hee Hee.
P.S.  You may notice that Owen has more hair than me.  I used to have a lot too.  See the big picture of me on the blog.  My hair just hasn't grown in the way it used to be.  Mom used to call me a Wookie cuz I looked like Chewbacca from Star Wars.  And all the fur on my feet made me look like I had bear paws :)
I guess I will just have to be patient until things get back to normal.

Good night.

3 comments:

  1. What cute buffalo stuffies! Too bad about his tail! OOPS!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your buffalo toys, they look very plush! I think you look good with your short hair Sam. Do you have a bigger head than Owen?

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunshade...bigger head?? Hey, that's what our Auntie Janice first said to me when she saw me for the first time but yes, my head's bigger than my brother Owen's. But that's because the great dog maker in the sky figured that if Owen had longer ears and smaller head that I should have the shorter ears but bigger head. Hmmm, interesting how things balance out. Kind of like how you're a SuperDale but everything else isn't.

    ReplyDelete