Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bring on the Liquid Sunshine

Well, it looks like summer is really over.  That raincoat is sure coming in handy.  Mom and I went on our morning walk yesterday and got pretty drenched.  We got lucky when the sun came out in the afternoon and stayed until the evening and my second walk was much more pleasant.  But last night it rained really hard again.

We had a bit of a break this morning but just before we left, there was some thunder. (I really DON'T like thunder.)  But my mom took me out hoping to do a short walk before the rain started again.  She kept trying to get me to keep walking but I just have to stop to sniff everything.  So we got caught in a thundershower before we got home and were really wet again.  I don't mind being wet though.  Anyway, I'm going swimming today so what the diff?
    Later,  
    Sam

P.S.  Here are some pictures of our park when the sun came out yesterday.