Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Been Raining..

Actually it's been raining a lot. Fifteen of the past nineteen days have had some precipitation (rain) during the day. Today, it's been throwing it down on us, hasn't it dad? My dad's "working at home" today because my usual walking buddy is home sick and my other walking buddy is all booked up. So it's my dad who's the walker of last resort. You look kind of wet and drippy dad. Why are you mumbling stuff when you look at your phone?


"There are some things that I need to take care of Sam, people have questions." "Do they involve food, treats or ice cream?", "No Sam, the questions are about work and stuff." "I think that you should put away your phone and listen to the rain instead dad." "Okay Sam, let's do that so we can both dry off".


"Okay, let's go. And oh dad...". "Yes Sam?" " Thanks for taking me for a walk even though we both got wet and soggy. I love you dad". "I love you too Sam".



16 comments:

  1. SO worth any inconvenience to get a sweet look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look a bit wet and bedraggled there sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your Dad look like you love each other so much. You lucky dog Sam!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look so sad :(

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. I hope to be a in-the-rain dog walker some day too.
    Melon

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you both need some sun. We hope you get some today, Sam!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh dog. Sorry Sam, that was mum. When she saw your photo with your little wet face she melted. Hope you get some sun soon but either way, you look like you enjoy your walks. Take care rollin' buddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rain is only good to make the flowers grow. We just got new flowers for the front of our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam we have so much rain here, I look like a drowned Rat xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sam and Dad,
    We have had it hot and dry and hot!!! Yes I know i said hot 2 times--it hs been that hot!!!!
    You look so cute wet Sam. I am so glad that you have your wonderful Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do liked to go out in we rain but She do not liked me to smell like wet dog! Silly She!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yah, I remember months like that in the PNW. We have thunder here now, which we didn't get much of in Oregon. Make sure Dad doesn't "work from home" too much...far better to go for a soggy walk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell the questioners to go hang and go dancing in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had a tree drop a big heavy limb on the corner of the house and that took out the power phone and our water b/c we get ours from a well. No fun to be without everything!!!!!
    So glad we got it back and I could come a visit with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwwww your dad is awesome!!! Im so happy to be back to blogging ive missed you Mr Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It’s been raining here too, a lot. We are all going a little stir crazy. And tomorrow Kori has a dog show, an outdoor dog show, which should be very wet and very muddy! But our mom is still going to take Kori to the show, and she will remember you and your dad, walking in the rain. :)

    ReplyDelete