Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Good morning dad

Good morning Dad. Good morning Sam.


I like the sunrise. I do too Dad. It's like a whole new day is beginning all over again. 



Whoa Sam, that's kind of deep for 6:30 AM. Yeah, well I'm kind of a deep dog.


How are those new socks from Mitch and Molly's mom working for you Sam? They're warm and comfy Dad. They reach up past my ankles so they keep my feets extra warm. I like my red socks too.


It was really nice of Mitch and Molly's mom to do that for you Sam. I think so too Dad. Maybe we'll get to meet her one day. Yes Sam, that would be great. Maybe you could get her to eat sushi. Well Sam, we might have to "break her in gently". Maybe cooked stuff first.


Okay. Maybe that would be a good idea although Tuvia has eaten raw fish. Yes but that's different. Oh great, she's posing again. Gee girls, right dad!!!


We meet a lot of them when we're out walking right dad? Yes Sam, but I think that you're the magnet. Maybe so dad, since they never seem to talk to you without me. Must be a character flaw Sam.
I suppose you must be the real charmer in the family Sam. 


Ah Dad, Tuvia's still posing....



We'd better get going Sam or Tuvia will be posing all morning.